Sunday, April 3, 2011

I GoT WormS...Psych! Just bangs. :)

No Stuff on My fAce.aka: Make to the Up.
aFter a Nice Run in My neW ORange pants! 

Can Life get any better?! I submit that it Cannot. Nope . This weekend was real grand. AnD here's why :) 

*Motorcycle Ride with B.D. StEph.
*Takin my New B.f.f's out for ice cream... giving them gangsta names.. and playing tunnel tag. Love Braydon and Megan....who cares if they are just little tykes.
*WalMarT ruN with the Girls. 
*Workin hard and gettin dirty from pushin carts all day. 50 carts in 20 minutes...yeah i did that. 
*Staying up late and sleeping in... :)
*General Conference.... So glad the church is TrUe
*Lazy SundAy with tHe faM
*2 WEekS till ReXbuRG. 
*and watchin teeN moM with the mADrE.

(I'm kb.. and I Belong To The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.) 

1 comment: